Returns & Exchanges

Return & Exchange Policies:

Your satisfaction is our ultimate purpose and reason we have such great policies, compared to other local retailers who will leave you hanging…. We’ll, not us!   Mattress & Furniture Warranty Product Information  

Warranty Types:

Non-Prorated Warranty

    • Mattresses with this warranty type are covered by the manufacturer at 100% cost of replacement, for the entire duration of the warranty length.
 

Prorated Warranty

    • This type of warranty does not cover a full factory replacement.

For example: If your product is covered by a 10 year prorated and you wish to exchange in year #3, the manufacturer would cover a total of 70% of the replacement costs, leaving the customer liable to pay the remaining 30%. Each year accounts for 10% coverage. In year #1, the manufacturer covers 100% of replacements. Year #10 will only allot 10% value to the price to exchange for a brand new model.

 

Standard Exchange Policy:

Every customer has a grace period of 7 days to test the merchandise within their own home environment. Provided that the items have no stains, blimishes, scuf marks, or other damages which occurred after point of purchase, we will take the item(s) back and exchange for products of equal or lesser value. Upgrades are always welcomed and encouraged, however, of course the customer would be liable to pay the difference in price.  

What is not covered:

  • Returning items due to a change in personal preference after the exchange grace period. It’s your responsibility as a customer to take your time and choose an item you’ll love months & years down the line, we are not liable for cases which individuals simply change their minds.
  • Mattresses with visible stains automatically void the manufacturer’s warranty, in addition to Mattress Doctor’s complimentary in-house satisfaction guarantee.
  • Dips and impressions not greater than 3 inches in depth are not covered by warranty. In this case, the manufacturer suggests waiting until the product has a full 3″ dip.
  Mattress Warranties: What is Covered

Need assistance?

If you have any questions about our warranty policies or if you would like to submit a warranty claim, contact the support team to be expedite the process.

 

Contact us

Reset Password
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
%d bloggers like this: